Subject Areas on Research
- MOV10 Provides Antiviral Activity against RNA Viruses by Enhancing RIG-I-MAVS-Independent IFN Induction.
- Reduced thymic maturation but normal effector function of CD8+ T cells in CD8 beta gene-targeted mice.
- Subcapsular sinus macrophages prevent CNS invasion on peripheral infection with a neurotropic virus.
- The NLRP3 inflammasome detects encephalomyocarditis virus and vesicular stomatitis virus infection.
- Viral hemorrhagic septicemia virus, Ichthyophonus hoferi, and other causes of morbidity in Pacific herring Clupea pallasi spawning in Prince William Sound, Alaska, USA.