Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis and prediction of Ross River virus transmission in New South Wales, Australia.
- Chikungunya and dengue fever among hospitalized febrile patients in northern Tanzania.
- Chikungunya virus nsP3 & nsP4 interacts with HSP-90 to promote virus replication: HSP-90 inhibitors reduce CHIKV infection and inflammation in vivo.
- Chimeric alphavirus vaccine candidates for chikungunya.
- Dendritic cell immunoreceptor regulates Chikungunya virus pathogenesis in mice.
- Inhibition of nitric oxide synthesis increases mortality in Sindbis virus encephalitis.
- Intracerebral cytokine mRNA expression during fatal and nonfatal alphavirus encephalitis suggests a predominant type 2 T cell response.
- Production and role of cytokines in the CNS of mice with acute viral encephalomyelitis.
- Reverse transcription-PCR-enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for rapid detection and differentiation of alphavirus infections.
- Sphingosine kinase 2 is a chikungunya virus host factor co-localized with the viral replication complex.
- Treatment of intracranial alphavirus infections in mice by a combination of specific antibodies and an interferon inducer.
Keywords of People