Subject Areas on Research
- Bilateral episcleritis as a manifestation of cutaneous leukocytoclastic vasculitis.
- Establishment of experimental eosinophilic vasculitis by IgE-mediated cutaneous reverse passive arthus reaction.
- Leukocytoclastic vasculitis as the presenting feature of dermatitis herpetiformis.
- Limitations of the 1990 American College of Rheumatology classification criteria in the diagnosis of vasculitis.
- Proliferative lupus nephritis and leukocytoclastic vasculitis during treatment with etanercept.
- The great imitator: Rocky Mountain spotted fever occurring after hospitalization for unrelated illnesses.
- The spectrum of vasculitis: clinical, pathologic, immunologic and therapeutic considerations.
Keywords of People