Subject Areas on Research
- A Narrative Review of Cardiovascular Abnormalities After Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- A common SCN5A polymorphism attenuates a severe cardiac phenotype caused by a nonsense SCN5A mutation in a Chinese family with an inherited cardiac conduction defect.
- Abl-interactor-1 (Abi1) has a role in cardiovascular and placental development and is a binding partner of the alpha4 integrin.
- Cardiovascular abnormalities in late-onset Pompe disease and response to enzyme replacement therapy.
- Cardiovascular malformations: changes in prevalence and birth status, 1972-1990.
- Congenital heart disease and other heterotaxic defects in a large cohort of patients with primary ciliary dyskinesia.
- Fgf8 is required for anterior heart field development.
- Functional variants in TBX2 are associated with a syndromic cardiovascular and skeletal developmental disorder.
- Growth Asymmetry, Head Circumference, and Neurodevelopmental Outcomes in Infants with Single Ventricles.
Keywords of People