Subject Areas on Research
- A non-canonical start codon in the Drosophila fragile X gene yields two functional isoforms.
- Cloning and characterization of a novel endothelial promoter of the human CYP19 (aromatase P450) gene that is up-regulated in breast cancer tissue.
- Direct ribosomal binding by a cellular inhibitor of translation.
- Disruptive mRNA folding increases translational efficiency of catechol-O-methyltransferase variant.
- Expression of penicillin G acylase from the cloned pac gene of Escherichia coli ATCC11105. Effects of pacR and temperature.