Subject Areas on Research
- BRCA2 Polymorphic Stop Codon K3326X and the Risk of Breast, Prostate, and Ovarian Cancers.
- Comprehensive analysis of mRNA methylation reveals enrichment in 3' UTRs and near stop codons.
- Endoglin, an ancillary TGFbeta receptor, is required for extraembryonic angiogenesis and plays a key role in heart development.
- Familial polycythemia due to truncations of the erythropoietin receptor.
- Gln368STOP myocilin mutation in families with late-onset primary open-angle glaucoma.
- Glycogen-branching enzyme deficiency leads to abnormal cardiac development: novel insights into glycogen storage disease IV.
- Prevalence of mutations in TIGR/Myocilin in patients with adult and juvenile primary open-angle glaucoma.