Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized phase II study of immunization with dendritic cells modified with poxvectors encoding CEA and MUC1 compared with the same poxvectors plus GM-CSF for resected metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Association of single nucleotide polymorphisms in glycosylation genes with risk of epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Biphasic malignant meningioma: a comparative genomic hybridization study.
- Carbohydrate recognition on MUC1-expressing targets enhances cytotoxicity of a T cell subpopulation.
- Combination of multiple serum markers using an artificial neural network to improve specificity in discriminating malignant from benign pelvic masses.
- Combining multiple serum tumor markers improves detection of stage I epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Comparison of diagnostic markers with repeated measurements: a non-parametric ROC curve approach.
- Epithelioid osteosarcoma of bone. Immunocytochemical evidence suggesting divergent epithelial and mesenchymal differentiation in a primary osseous neoplasm.
- Genetic variant rs4072037 of MUC1 and gastric cancer risk in an Eastern Chinese population.
- Integration of peripheral blood biomarkers with computed tomography to differentiate benign from malignant pulmonary opacities.
- Interaction of MUC1 with beta-catenin modulates the Wnt target gene cyclinD1 in H. pylori-induced gastric cancer.
- MUC1 mucin expression as a marker of progression and metastasis of human colorectal carcinoma.
- Meningioma of the fourth ventricle.
- Preoperative sensitivity and specificity for early-stage ovarian cancer when combining cancer antigen CA-125II, CA 15-3, CA 72-4, and macrophage colony-stimulating factor using mixtures of multivariate normal distributions.
- Surface structure of human mucin using X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy.
- Technology evaluation: BLP-25, Biomira Inc.
Keywords of People