Subject Areas on Research
- A case of atypical Bartonella henselae infection in a patient with methimazole-induced agranulocytosis.
- A man with chest pain and glomerulonephritis.
- Bartonella henselae: etiology of pulmonary nodules in a patient with depressed cell-mediated immunity.
- Bartonella sp. bacteremia in patients with neurological and neurocognitive dysfunction.
- Cat-scratch disease simulating lymphoma.
- Clinical characteristics in 53 patients with cat scratch optic neuropathy.
- Clinical microbiological case: severe relapsing septal panniculitis in a healthy man from the south-eastern USA.
- Clinical problem-solving. Index of suspicion.
- Culture, PCR, DNA sequencing, and second harmonic generation (SHG) visualization of Bartonella henselae from a surgically excised human femoral head.
- Detection of Bartonella species in the blood of veterinarians and veterinary technicians: a newly recognized occupational hazard?
- Neuroretinitis secondary to concurrent infection with cat scratch disease and lyme disease.
- Prolonged Bartonella bacteremia in cats associated with cat-scratch disease patients.
- Radiological case of the month. Atypical cat-scratch disease.
- Recurrent expressive aphasia as a presentation of cat-scratch encephalopathy.
Keywords of People