Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus
Subject Areas on Research
- Dermatopathology of the foreskin: an institutional experience of over 400 cases.
- Early aggressive treatment of lichen sclerosus may prevent disease progression.
- Effect of Lichen Sclerosis on Success of Urethroplasty.
- Heroic measures may not always be justified in extensive urethral stricture due to lichen sclerosus (balanitis xerotica obliterans).
- Intraurethral Steroids are a Safe and Effective Treatment for Stricture Disease in Patients with Biopsy Proven Lichen Sclerosus.
- Lichen Sclerosus: More Than Meets the Eye.
- Lichen sclerosus in men is associated with elevated body mass index, diabetes mellitus, coronary artery disease and smoking.
- Lichen sclerosus: epidemiological distribution in an equal access health care system.
- Lichen sclerosus: review of the literature and current recommendations for management.
- Management of urethral stricture disease: developing options for surgical intervention.
- Medical Management of Penile and Urethral Lichen Sclerosus with Topical Clobetasol Improves Long-Term Voiding Symptoms and Quality of Life.
- Pediatric Vulvar Lichen Sclerosus: A Survey of Disease Course.