Subject Areas on Research
- 30-year retrospective review of frontal sinus fractures: The Charity Hospital experience.
- A clinically applicable reporting system for the diagnosis of facial fractures.
- Analysis of the complications of palmar plating versus external fixation for fractures of the distal radius.
- Applied biomechanics in articular injuries: perspectives in the basic investigation of articular injuries and clinical application.
- Arthroscopic reduction versus fluoroscopic reduction in the management of intra-articular distal radius fractures.
- Complications of elastic stable intramedullary nail fixation of pediatric femoral fractures, and how to avoid them.
- Delayed Treatment of a Medial Swivel Talonavicular Dislocation.
- Distraction plating for the treatment of highly comminuted distal radius fractures in elderly patients.
- Dynamic responses of the head and cervical spine to axial impact loading.
- Internal distraction plating of distal radius fractures.
- Intra-articular Transcalcaneal Fracture-Dislocation Associated With Ipsilateral Transtalar Fracture: A Report of a Rare Combination.
- Intraobserver and interobserver agreement in the classification and treatment of midshaft clavicle fractures.
- Management of Severely Comminuted Distal Radius Fractures.
- Olecranon fractures with sagittal splits treated with dual fixation.
- Risk factors for decreased range of motion and poor outcomes in open periarticular elbow fractures.
- Stereolithography: a historical review and indications for use in the management of trauma.
- Subtalar distraction bone block arthrodesis.
- Tibial spine avulsion fracture.
- Ulnar styloid fracture with distal radius fracture.
- Use of a distraction plate for distal radial fractures with metaphyseal and diaphyseal comminution.
- Use of a distraction plate for distal radial fractures with metaphyseal and diaphyseal comminution. Surgical technique.
- Volar collapse after dorsal plating of comminuted distal radius fractures.
Keywords of People
- Olson, Steven Arthur, Goldner Jones Distinguished Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery