Soft Tissue Infections
Subject Areas on Research
- Bacillus cereus necrotizing cellulitis mimicking clostridial myonecrosis: case report and review of the literature.
- CANVAS 1: the first Phase III, randomized, double-blind study evaluating ceftaroline fosamil for the treatment of patients with complicated skin and skin structure infections.
- CANVAS 2: the second Phase III, randomized, double-blind study evaluating ceftaroline fosamil for the treatment of patients with complicated skin and skin structure infections.
- Can Ceftazidime-Avibactam and Aztreonam Overcome β-Lactam Resistance Conferred by Metallo-β-Lactamases in Enterobacteriaceae?
- Ceftaroline: clinical and microbiology experience with focus on methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus after regulatory approval in the USA.
- Clinical MRSA isolates from skin and soft tissue infections show increased in vitro production of phenol soluble modulins.
- Foot and ankle infections: diagnosis and management.
- Hyperbaric oxygen in the treatment of life-threatening soft-tissue infections.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy in necrotising soft tissue infections: a study of patients in the United States Nationwide Inpatient Sample.
- Inadequate postgraduate training of skin and soft tissue infections in an era of community-associated methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
- Increased in vitro phenol-soluble modulin production is associated with soft tissue infection source in clinical isolates of methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus.
- Massive soft tissue infections: necrotizing fasciitis and purpura fulminans.
- Mast cells augment adaptive immunity by orchestrating dendritic cell trafficking through infected tissues.
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus: an overview of basic and clinical research.
- Methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus endocarditis isolates are associated with clonal complex 30 genotype and a distinct repertoire of enterotoxins and adhesins.
- Phase 2, randomized, double-blind, dose-ranging study evaluating the safety, tolerability, population pharmacokinetics, and efficacy of oral torezolid phosphate in patients with complicated skin and skin structure infections.
- Single-dose oritavancin versus 7-10 days of vancomycin in the treatment of gram-positive acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections: the SOLO II noninferiority study.
- Skin and soft tissue infections in older adults.
- Soft-tissue defects and exposed hardware: a review of indications for soft-tissue reconstruction and hardware preservation.
- Soft-tissue fungal infections: surgical management of 12 immunocompromised patients.
- Telavancin versus standard therapy for treatment of complicated skin and soft-tissue infections due to gram-positive bacteria.
- US hospitalizations and costs for illicit drug users with soft tissue infections.
- Use of a Clinical Decision Support Tool to improve guideline adherence for the treatment of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus: Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.
Keywords of People
- Olson, Steven Arthur, Goldner Jones Distinguished Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery