Subject Areas on Research
- Action, time and the basal ganglia.
- Adynamic Bone Decreases Bone Toughness During Aging by Affecting Mineral and Matrix.
- Analysis of the time course of the effect of subthalamic nucleus stimulation upon hand function in Parkinson's patients.
- Beta Frequency Oscillations in the Subthalamic Nucleus Are Not Sufficient for the Development of Symptoms of Parkinsonian Bradykinesia/Akinesia in Rats.
- Deep brain stimulation alleviates parkinsonian bradykinesia by regularizing pallidal activity.
- Improved efficacy of temporally non-regular deep brain stimulation in Parkinson's disease.
- Investigation of deep brain stimulation mechanisms during implantable pulse generator replacement surgery.
- Nicotine decreases bradykinesia-rigidity in haloperidol-treated patients with schizophrenia.
- Randomized trial of pallidotomy versus medical therapy for Parkinson's disease.
Keywords of People