Subject Areas on Research
- A novel variable-gravity simulation method: potential for astronaut training.
- Concepts and challenges in cancer risk prediction for the space radiation environment.
- Consequences of space radiation on the brain and cardiovascular system.
- In middle-aged adults, Astro-CHARM was better than a standard risk factor model for predicting 10-year ASCVD risk.
- Microbiome for Mars: surveying microbiome connections to healthcare with implications for long-duration human spaceflight, virtual workshop, July 13, 2020.
- Microgravity-induced ocular changes in astronauts: a sight odyssey.