Subject Areas on Research
- A comprehensive outlook on intracerebral therapy of malignant gliomas.
- A randomized controlled trial of the Arctic Sun Temperature Management System versus conventional methods for preventing hypothermia during off-pump cardiac surgery.
- Colocalization of gadolinium-diethylene triamine pentaacetic acid with high-molecular-weight molecules after intracerebral convection-enhanced delivery in humans.
- Convection-enhanced delivery of free gadolinium with the recombinant immunotoxin MR1-1.
- Detection of infusate leakage in the brain using real-time imaging of convection-enhanced delivery.
- Direct intracerebral delivery of cintredekin besudotox (IL13-PE38QQR) in recurrent malignant glioma: a report by the Cintredekin Besudotox Intraparenchymal Study Group.
- Editorial: Convection-enhanced delivery.
- Imaging of convection enhanced delivery of toxins in humans.
- Intracerebral infusate distribution by convection-enhanced delivery in humans with malignant gliomas: descriptive effects of target anatomy and catheter positioning.
- Long-term safety of combined intracerebral delivery of free gadolinium and targeted chemotherapeutic agent PRX321.
- Phase III randomized trial of CED of IL13-PE38QQR vs Gliadel wafers for recurrent glioblastoma.
- Poor drug distribution as a possible explanation for the results of the PRECISE trial.
- Preclinical toxicity evaluation of a novel immunotoxin, D2C7-(scdsFv)-PE38KDEL, administered via intracerebral convection-enhanced delivery in rats.
- Prolonged convection-enhanced delivery into the rat brainstem.
- Vaginal deployment and tenofovir delivery by microbicide gels.
Keywords of People