Subject Areas on Research
- 5-[211 At]astato-2'-deoxyuridine, an alpha particle-emitting endoradiotherapeutic agent undergoing DNA incorporation.
- Early hematopoietic effects of chronic radiation exposure in humans.
- High-LET Radiation Increases Tumor Progression in a K-Ras-Driven Model of Lung Adenocarcinoma.
- Low- and high-LET radiation drives clonal expansion of lung progenitor cells in vivo.
- Radiation-induced genomic instability: radiation quality and dose response.
- Radioimmunotherapy with alpha-particle emitting radioimmunoconjugates.