Subject Areas on Research
- A urine-fuelled soil-based bioregenerative life support system for long-term and long-distance manned space missions.
- Air Pollution and Health - A Science-Policy Initiative.
- Biological removal of siloxanes from landfill and digester gases: opportunities and challenges.
- Environmental justice implications of reduced reporting requirements of the Toxics Release Inventory Burden Reduction Rule.
- Evaluating landfill aftercare strategies: A life cycle assessment approach.
- The control of mercury vapor using biotrickling filters.
- Treatment of mixtures of toluene and n-propanol vapours in a compost-woodchip-based biofilter.