Subject Areas on Research
- Canopy nitrogen, carbon assimilation, and albedo in temperate and boreal forests: Functional relations and potential climate feedbacks.
- Electronic tagging of Atlantic bluefin tuna (Thunnus thynnus, L.) reveals habitat use and behaviors in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Evaluating the landscape of fear between apex predatory sharks and mobile sea turtles across a large dynamic seascape.
- Global satellite monitoring of climate-induced vegetation disturbances.
- Satellites miss environmental priorities.
- The role of human-automation consensus in multiple unmanned vehicle scheduling.
- Three-dimensional modeling, estimation, and fault diagnosis of spacecraft air contaminants.