Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison between National Healthcare Safety Network laboratory-identified event reporting versus traditional surveillance for Clostridium difficile infection.
- Casablanca redux: we are shocked that public reporting of rates of central line-associated bloodstream infections are inaccurate.
- Characteristics of basic health units and detection of tuberculosis cases.
- Ebola Virus Disease in Health Care Workers--Guinea, 2014.
- Evaluating Response Time in Zanzibar's Malaria Elimination Case-Based Surveillance-Response System.
- Guidance on public reporting of healthcare-associated infections: recommendations of the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee.
- Impact of Breast Density Notification Legislation on Radiologists' Practices of Reporting Breast Density: A Multi-State Study.
- Impact of the 1993 CDC surveillance definition of AIDS in Texas, 1991-1994.
- Mandatory reporting of occupational health problems. A new surveillance program in North Carolina.
- New aspects of emerging fungal pathogens. A multifaceted challenge.
- Presentation of the PATH Alliance registry for prospective data collection and analysis of the epidemiology, therapy, and outcomes of invasive fungal infections.
- Residents' perspectives on the use of the Internet to improve infectious disease reporting.
- Rural-urban differences in HIV viral loads and progression to AIDS among new HIV cases.
- The Double-Edged Sword of Military Response to Societal Disruptions: A Systematic Review of the Evidence for Military Personnel as Pathogen Transmitters.
- Under-reporting of TB cases and associated factors: a case study in China.
Keywords of People