Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized, crossover phase 1 study to assess the effects of formulation (capsule vs tablet) and meal consumption on the bioavailability of dovitinib (TKI258).
- Comment: Decreased warfarin effect after initiation of high-protein, low-carbohydrate diets.
- Effect of citrus juice and SLCO2B1 genotype on the pharmacokinetics of montelukast.
- Management of drug and food interactions with azole antifungal agents in transplant recipients.
- Safety of selegiline transdermal system in clinical practice: analysis of adverse events from postmarketing exposures.
- The effect of formulation and food consumption on the bioavailability of dovitinib (TKI258) in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Transdermal selegiline.