Subject Areas on Research
- An organizational field approach to resource environments in healthcare: comparing entries of hospitals and home health agencies in the San Francisco Bay region.
- Implementation and evaluation of a depression care model for homebound elderly.
- Patients' attitudes regarding out-of-hospital blood transfusion.
- Political perspectives on uncertified home care agencies.
- Utilization of acute care among patients with ESRD discharged home from skilled nursing facilities.