Home Care Agencies
Subject Areas on Research
- An Organizational Field Approach to Resource Environments in Healthcare: Comparing Entries of Hospitals and Home Health Agencies in the San Francisco Bay Region
- Association between home health agency ownership status and discharge to community among Medicare beneficiaries.
- Evaluating the Quality of Home Care in China Using the Home Care Quality Assessment Tool.
- Implementation and evaluation of a depression care model for homebound elderly.
- Patients' attitudes regarding out-of-hospital blood transfusion.
- Political perspectives on uncertified home care agencies.
- Quality of care in home health agencies with and without accreditation: a cohort study.
- Setting Priorities to Inform Assessment of Care Homes' Readiness to Participate in Healthcare Innovation: A Systematic Mapping Review and Consensus Process.
- Utilization of acute care among patients with ESRD discharged home from skilled nursing facilities.