Subject Areas on Research
- Continuous interscalene brachial plexus blockade provides good analgesia at home after major shoulder surgery-report of four cases.
- Family perspectives on the quality of pediatric palliative care.
- Giant parenchymal bronchogenic cyst mimicking hydropneumothorax.
- Health outcomes of post-hospital in-home team care: secondary analysis of a Swedish trial.
- Lifestyle intervention development study to improve physical function in older adults with cancer: outcomes from Project LEAD.
- Palliative Care Issues in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: An Evidenced-Based Review.
- Pilot study: individualized training for caregivers of hospitalized older veterans.
- [Electronic house call].