Subject Areas on Research
- Cost-effectiveness of mandatory compared with voluntary screening for human immunodeficiency virus in pregnancy.
- Hepatitis C guidance: AASLD-IDSA recommendations for testing, managing, and treating adults infected with hepatitis C virus.
- Mandatory diagnostic screening tests to individualize therapy: a curious paradox.
- Opt-Out HIV Testing of Inmates in North Carolina Prisons: Factors Associated with not Wanting a Test and not Knowing They Were Tested.
- Opt-out HIV testing in prison: informed and voluntary?