Subject Areas on Research
- Estimating the Societal Benefits of THA After Accounting for Work Status and Productivity: A Markov Model Approach.
- Family and Medical Leave for Diagnostic Radiology, Interventional Radiology, and Radiation Oncology Residents in the United States: A Policy Opportunity.
- How well are we controlling falls from height in construction? Experiences of union carpenters in Washington State, 1989-2008.
- Incident and recurrent back injuries among union carpenters.
- Indirect costs of obesity: a review of the current literature.
- Medical Specialty Board Parental, Caregiver, and Medical Leave Policy Updates After 2021 American Board of Medical Specialties Mandate.
- Minor depression in family practice: functional morbidity, co-morbidity, service utilization and outcomes.
- Mothers' Employment Attributes and Use of Preventive Child Health Services.
- My Obstetrician Got Me Fired: How Work Notes Can Harm Pregnant Patients and What to Do About It.
- Occupational injuries among aides and nurses in acute care.
- Paid sick leave among US private sector employees.
- Predictors of lost time from work among nursing personnel who sought treatment for back pain.
- Prospective study of incident injuries among southeastern United States commercial fishermen.
- State Mandatory Paid Sick Leave Associated With A Decline In Emergency Department Use In The US, 2011-19.
- The effects of transtympanic micropressure treatment in people with unilateral Meniere's disease.
- The impact of laryngeal disorders on work-related dysfunction.
- Work-Related Injury and Management Strategies Among Certified Athletic Trainers.
- Work-related injuries involving a hand or fingers among union carpenters in Washington State, 1989 to 2008.
- Work-related musculoskeletal disorders among construction workers in the United States from 1992 to 2014.