Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of Direct Marketing for Uterine Artery Embolization on Rates of Leiomyomas, Incidental Findings, and Management After Pelvic MRI.
- Outcome of examinations self-referred as a result of spiral CT of the abdomen.
- Physician self-referral and imaging use appropriateness: negative cervical spine MRI frequency as an assessment metric.
- Physician self-referral of lumbar spine MRI with comparative analysis of negative study rates as a marker of utilization appropriateness.
- Physician self-referral: frequency of negative findings at MR imaging of the knee as a marker of appropriate utilization.
- Self-referral in medical imaging: a meta-analysis of the literature.
- Should an academic radiation oncologist be allowed to "opt out" of medicare?
- Task force 4: Appropriate clinical care and issues of "self-referral".