Subject Areas on Research
- Adrenal cortical regulation of the distribution of water and electrolytes in the human body.
- Concepts of human differences: a comparison of American, Japanese, and Chinese children and adolescents.
- Organ procurement: expenditures and financial incentives.
- The Posthuman Body: Inscription and Incorporation in "Galatea 2.2" and "Snow Crash"
- The child's interests and the case for the permissibility of male infant circumcision.
- Tracking biocultural pathways in population health: the value of biomarkers.
- Worldwide legal requirements for obtaining corneas: 1990.