Subject Areas on Research
- Pervasive Muslim-Hindu fertility differences in India.
- Religion and Caregiving for Orphans and Vulnerable Children: A Qualitative Study of Caregivers Across Four Religious Traditions and Five Global Contexts.
- Social ecology of child soldiers: child, family, and community determinants of mental health, psychosocial well-being, and reintegration in Nepal.
- The relationship between pretheoretical assumptions and clinical reasoning.
- Top Ten Things Palliative Care Clinicians Should Know About Caring for Hindus.
- Why dying doesn't seem to matter: the influence of culture on physicians in Bali, Indonesia.