Subject Areas on Research
- Applications of magnetic resonance microscopy.
- Dose-dependent number of implants and implications in developmental toxicity.
- Introduction to zebrafish: current discoveries and emerging technologies for neurobehavioral toxicology and teratology.
- Joint models for toxicology studies with dose-dependent number of implantations.
- Neural mechanisms of functional impairment across the lifespan: The 15th Biennial Meeting of the International Neurotoxicology Association and 39th Annual Meeting of the Neurobehavioral Teratology Society.
- Zebrafish model systems for developmental neurobehavioral toxicology.