Subject Areas on Research
- 2-D arrays.
- Exercise-related time course of pulsatility index in brachial artery following forearm exercise assessed by Doppler ultrasound.
- Intradialytic hypertension and its association with endothelial cell dysfunction.
- Stress and placental resistance measured by Doppler ultrasound in early and mid-pregnancy.
- Temporal artery tap: usefulness and limitations in carotid sonography.
- The sonographic appearance of anomalous circumrenal vein mimicking perirenal fluid collection.
- Variability of Doppler US measurements along the common carotid artery: effects on estimates of internal carotid arterial stenosis in patients with angiographically proved disease.
- Vertebral artery Doppler waveform changes indicating subclavian steal physiology.