Subject Areas on Research
- Early Clinical Outcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Using a Novel Self-Expanding Bioprosthesis in Patients With Severe Aortic Stenosis Who Are Suboptimal for Surgery: Results of the Evolut R U.S. Study.
- Early regression of severe left ventricular hypertrophy after transcatheter aortic valve replacement is associated with decreased hospitalizations.
- Multiplane transesophageal echocardiographic assessment of left atrial appendage anatomy and function.
- Non-geometric echocardiographic indices of ventricular function in patients with a Fontan circulation.
- Pulmonary vein Doppler echocardiography after left atrial operation.
Keywords of People