Subject Areas on Research
- A proteomic analysis of human cilia: identification of novel components.
- Investigating the relationship between surface chemistry and endothelial cell growth: partial least-squares regression of the static secondary ion mass spectra of oxygen-containing plasma-deposited films.
- Ion mobility-derived collision cross section as an additional measure for lipid fingerprinting and identification.
- NanoSIMS single cell analyses reveal the contrasting nitrogen sources for small phytoplankton.
- Synthesis and characterization of fluoropolymeric substrata with immobilized minimal peptide sequences for cell adhesion studies. I.