Subject Areas on Research
- A prospective, open-label, dose-escalating study of low molecular weight heparin during repeat vitrectomy for PVR and severe diabetic retinopathy.
- An intravitreal device providing sustained release of cyclosporine and dexamethasone.
- An intravitreal sustained-release triamcinolone and 5-fluorouracil codrug in the treatment of experimental proliferative vitreoretinopathy.
- Comparison of flow cytometry with the surgeon regarding ability to predict the ultimate success of surgery for proliferative vitreoretinopathy.
- Cytokines in proliferative diabetic retinopathy and proliferative vitreoretinopathy.
- Inferior peripheral iridectomy in patients receiving silicone oil. Rates of postoperative closure and effect on oil position.
- Intravitreal sustained release corticosteroid-5-fluoruracil conjugate in the treatment of experimental proliferative vitreoretinopathy.
- Monocyte-induced cytokine expression in cultured human retinal pigment epithelial cells.
- Pediatric cataract, myopic astigmatism, familial exudative vitreoretinopathy and primary open-angle glaucoma co-segregating in a family.
- Prevalence and risk factors for proliferative vitreoretinopathy in eyes with rhegmatogenous retinal detachment but no previous vitreoretinal surgery.
- Removal of optic disc stalks during diabetic vitrectomy.
- SUBRETINAL TRANSPLANTATION OF AN AUTOLOGOUS RETINAL FREE FLAP FOR CHRONIC RETINAL DETACHMENT WITH PROLIFERATIVE VITREORETINOPATHY WITH AND WITHOUT MACULAR HOLE.
- The effect of oral 13-cis-retinoic acid on retinal redetachment after surgical repair in eyes with proliferative vitreoretinopathy.
- Therapeutic effect of periocular corticosteroids in experimental proliferative vitreoretinopathy.
- Transferrin-ricin A chain toxin limits the development of experimental proliferative vitreoretinopathy.
- Vitrectomy with silicone oil or long-acting gas in eyes with severe proliferative vitreoretinopathy: results of additional and long-term follow-up. Silicone Study report 11.
Keywords of People