Subject Areas on Research
- Ablation of the secondary heart field leads to tetralogy of Fallot and pulmonary atresia.
- Commentary: Shunted single-ventricle neonatal ventricular-assist device support: Are we nearing a consensus strategy?
- Images in cardiovascular medicine. Untreated tetralogy of Fallot with pulmonary atresia: giant aneurysm of an aortopulmonary collateral artery demonstrated by magnetic resonance imaging.
- Patient and practice factors affecting growth of infants with systemic-to-pulmonary shunt.
- Pulmonary atresia and ventricular septal defect with aortopulmonary collaterals in an adult dog.
- Pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum and hypoplastic right ventricle in an Arabian foal.
- Pulmonary flow study predicts survival in pulmonary atresia with ventricular septal defect and major aortopulmonary collateral arteries.
- Transition to Ductal Stenting for Single Ventricle Patients Led to Improved Survival: An Institutional Case Series.