Subject Areas on Research
- A review of published reports regarding zoonotic pathogen infection in veterinarians.
- Antibodies against H10N8 avian influenza virus among animal workers in Guangdong Province before November 30, 2013, when the first human H10N8 case was recognized.
- Detection of Bartonella species in the blood of veterinarians and veterinary technicians: a newly recognized occupational hazard?
- Infection due to 3 avian influenza subtypes in United States veterinarians.
- Resolving Ethical Dilemmas in a Tertiary Care Veterinary Specialty Hospital: Adaptation of the Human Clinical Consultation Committee Model.
- Suspected needle stick transmission of Bartonella vinsonii subspecies berkhoffii to a veterinarian.
- Thinks curriculum model a start in right direction.