Subject Areas on Research
- Caring for Those Who Take Care of Us: Calling All Veterinary Echo Enthusiasts.
- Detection of Bartonella species in the blood of veterinarians and veterinary technicians: a newly recognized occupational hazard?
- Do dog breeds differ in pain sensitivity? Veterinarians and the public believe they do.
- Letter to the Editor Regarding "Pathology Informatics Education Committee of the American College of Veterinary Pathologists (ACVP)".
- Resolving Ethical Dilemmas in a Tertiary Care Veterinary Specialty Hospital: Adaptation of the Human Clinical Consultation Committee Model.
- Suspected needle stick transmission of Bartonella vinsonii subspecies berkhoffii to a veterinarian.
- Thinks curriculum model a start in right direction.