Subject Areas on Research
- Acute eosinophilic pneumonia in a New York City firefighter exposed to World Trade Center dust.
- Modification effects of coping on post-traumatic morbidity among earthquake rescuers.
- Posttraumatic distress and coping strategies among rescue workers after an earthquake.
- Psychiatric disorders after terrorist bombings among rescue workers and bombing survivors in Nairobi and rescue workers in Oklahoma City.
- Psychological needs of disaster survivors and families.
- Recommendations for rescue of a submerged unresponsive compressed-gas diver.