Subject Areas on Research
- Co-occurring woody species have diverse hydraulic strategies and mortality rates during an extreme drought.
- Evaluating theories of drought-induced vegetation mortality using a multimodel-experiment framework.
- Hydraulic lift and tolerance to salinity of semiarid species: consequences for species interactions.
- Measuring canopy loss and climatic thresholds from an extreme drought along a fivefold precipitation gradient across Texas.
- The effects of leaf area density variation on the particle collection efficiency in the size range of ultrafine particles (UFP).