Subject Areas on Research
- Glomus jugulare tumors with intracranial extension.
- Impact of estimated GFR reporting on patients, clinicians, and health-care systems: a systematic review.
- Inhibition of sympathetic pathways restores postoperative ileus in the upper and lower gastrointestinal tract.
- International Union of Pharmacology nomenclature of adrenoceptors.
- Intracerebroventricular neuropeptide Y increases gastric acid secretion by decreasing tonic adrenergic inhibition of acid in dogs.
- Novel vascular effects of isoprenaline following pacing-induced heart failure in the dog.
- Patient-focused intervention to improve long-term adherence to evidence-based medications: a randomized trial.
- Reversal of cardiac remodeling by modulation of adrenergic receptors: a new frontier in heart failure.
Keywords of People
- Patel, Uptal Dinesh, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Nephrology