Subject Areas on Research
- A Common Neuroendocrine Substrate for Diverse General Anesthetics and Sleep.
- Anesthetic safety always an issue with obstructive sleep apnea.
- Asystole as a neurologic sign.
- ConceFT for Time-Varying Heart Rate Variability Analysis as a Measure of Noxious Stimulation During General Anesthesia.
- General anesthesia is not defined by a BIS level.
- General anesthetic exposure in adolescent rats causes persistent maladaptations in cognitive and affective behaviors and neuroplasticity.
- High-dose fentanyl does not adversely affect outcome from forebrain ischemia in the rat.
- The ventrolateral preoptic nucleus is not required for isoflurane general anesthesia.
Keywords of People