Subject Areas on Research
- A Common Neuroendocrine Substrate for Diverse General Anesthetics and Sleep.
- ConceFT for Time-Varying Heart Rate Variability Analysis as a Measure of Noxious Stimulation During General Anesthesia.
- General anesthesia is not defined by a BIS level.
- General anesthetic exposure in adolescent rats causes persistent maladaptations in cognitive and affective behaviors and neuroplasticity.
- General anesthetics activate a potent central pain-suppression circuit in the amygdala.
- Getting oil and water to mix.
- High-dose fentanyl does not adversely affect outcome from forebrain ischemia in the rat.