Subject Areas on Research
- Headache management program improves outcome for chronic headache.
- New directions in research on pain and ethnicity: a comment on Riley, Wade, Myers, Sheffield, Pappas, and Price (2002).
- Psychometric properties of the HIT-6 among patients in a headache-specialty practice.
- Quality improvement process in a sickle cell infusion center.
- Reliability of a preliminary 3-D pain mapping program.
- Temperature monitoring.
- TennCare patients in chronic pain: is Medicaid reform really different?
- The effect of cultural background on the usage of complementary and alternative medicine for chronic pain management.