Subject Areas on Research
- 131I-labeled Anti-HER2 Camelid sdAb as a Theranostic Tool in Cancer Treatment.
- 64Cu-MM-302 Positron Emission Tomography Quantifies Variability of Enhanced Permeability and Retention of Nanoparticles in Relation to Treatment Response in Patients with Metastatic Breast Cancer.
- A Novel Staging System for De Novo Metastatic Breast Cancer Refines Prognostic Estimates.
- A Phase I Pharmacokinetic Study of Trastuzumab Emtansine (T-DM1) in Patients with Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer and Normal or Reduced Hepatic Function.
- A combination of two immunotoxins exerts synergistic cytotoxic activity against human breast-cancer cell lines.
- A comprehensive survey of genomic alterations in gastric cancer reveals systematic patterns of molecular exclusivity and co-occurrence among distinct therapeutic targets.
- A dual role for ErbB2 signaling in cardiac trabeculation.
- A high frequency of activating extracellular domain ERBB2 (HER2) mutation in micropapillary urothelial carcinoma.
- A lower Allred score for progesterone receptor is strongly associated with a higher recurrence score of 21-gene assay in breast cancer.
- A machine learning approach to radiogenomics of breast cancer: a study of 922 subjects and 529 DCE-MRI features.
- A nCounter CNV Assay to Detect HER2 Amplification: A Correlation Study with Immunohistochemistry and In Situ Hybridization in Advanced Gastric Cancer.
- A network of substrates of the E3 ubiquitin ligases MDM2 and HUWE1 control apoptosis independently of p53.
- A novel toll-like receptor 9 agonist cooperates with trastuzumab in trastuzumab-resistant breast tumors through multiple mechanisms of action.
- A phase II study of lapatinib, a dual EGFR and HER-2 tyrosine kinase inhibitor, in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- A prognostic model of recurrence and death in stage I non-small cell lung cancer utilizing presentation, histopathology, and oncoprotein expression.
- A randomized phase II study of lapatinib + pazopanib versus lapatinib in patients with HER2+ inflammatory breast cancer.
- A randomized phase II study of weekly paclitaxel with or without pelareorep in patients with metastatic breast cancer: final analysis of Canadian Cancer Trials Group IND.213.
- ABL kinases regulate translation in HER2+ cells through Y-box-binding protein 1 to facilitate colonization of the brain.
- ASO Visual Abstract: Factors Associated with Nodal Pathologic Complete Response Among Breast Cancer Patients Treated with Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy: Results of CALGB 40601 (HER2+) and 40603 (Triple-Negative) (Alliance).
- Aberrant expression of novel and previously described cell membrane markers in human breast cancer cell lines and tumors.
- Activation of a phosphotyrosine phosphatase by tyrosine phosphorylation.
- Adaptation and selection shape clonal evolution of tumors during residual disease and recurrence.
- Additive and synergistic interactions of monoclonal antibodies and immunotoxins reactive with breast and ovarian cancer.
- Addressing Resistance to Targeted Therapies in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
- Adjuvant Pertuzumab and Trastuzumab in Early HER2-Positive Breast Cancer in the APHINITY Trial: 6 Years' Follow-Up.
- Adjuvant Pertuzumab and Trastuzumab in Early HER2-Positive Breast Cancer.
- Adjuvant paclitaxel and trastuzumab for node-negative, HER2-positive breast cancer.
- African American women who receive primary anthracycline- and taxane-based chemotherapy for triple-negative breast cancer suffer worse outcomes compared with white women.
- Akt phosphorylates and activates HSF-1 independent of heat shock, leading to Slug overexpression and epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT) of HER2-overexpressing breast cancer cells.
- Amplification and high-level expression of heat shock protein 90 marks aggressive phenotypes of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 negative breast cancer.
- Amplification of HER-2/neu gene in human gastric adenocarcinomas: correlation with primary site.
- An adenoviral vaccine encoding full-length inactivated human Her2 exhibits potent immunogenicty and enhanced therapeutic efficacy without oncogenicity.
- An heregulin-EGFR-HER3 autocrine signaling axis can mediate acquired lapatinib resistance in HER2+ breast cancer models.
- Analysis of neuroendocrine markers, HER2 and CEA before and after chemotherapy in patients with stage IIIA non-small cell lung cancer: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Analysis of tumor environmental response and oncogenic pathway activation identifies distinct basal and luminal features in HER2-related breast tumor subtypes.
- Analysis of wntless (WLS) expression in gastric, ovarian, and breast cancers reveals a strong association with HER2 overexpression.
- Antibody-induced growth inhibition is mediated through immunochemically and functionally distinct epitopes on the extracellular domain of the c-erbB-2 (HER-2/neu) gene product p185.
- Antitumor activity of epidermal growth factor receptor-related protein is mediated by inactivation of ErbB receptors and nuclear factor-kappaB in pancreatic cancer.
- Apocrine-eccrine carcinomas: molecular and immunohistochemical analyses.
- Appropriate design of prospective studies.
- Array comparative genomic hybridisation (aCGH) analysis of premenopausal breast cancers from a nuclear fallout area and matched cases from Western New York.
- Assessment of c-erbB-2 amplification by immunohistochemistry in paraffin-embedded breast cancer.
- Association Between Targeted HER-2 Therapy and Breast Reconstruction Outcomes: A Propensity Score-Matched Analysis.
- Association of Low Nodal Positivity Rate Among Patients With ERBB2-Positive or Triple-Negative Breast Cancer and Breast Pathologic Complete Response to Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy.
- Association of Parity and Time since Last Birth with Breast Cancer Prognosis by Intrinsic Subtype.
- Association of Pathologic Complete Response to Neoadjuvant Therapy in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer With Long-Term Outcomes: A Meta-Analysis.
- Association of Uveitis and Macular Edema With Anastrozole Therapy.
- Astatine-211 labeled anti-HER2 5F7 single domain antibody fragment conjugates: radiolabeling and preliminary evaluation.
- Available Systemic Treatments and Emerging Therapies for Breast Cancer Brain Metastases.
- Axillary Nodal Evaluation in Elderly Breast Cancer Patients: Potential Effects on Treatment Decisions and Survival.
- Basal-like cells constitute the proliferating cell population in cystic fibrosis airways.
- Biological Subtype Predicts Risk of Locoregional Recurrence After Mastectomy and Impact of Postmastectomy Radiation in a Large National Database.
- Black cohosh increases metastatic mammary cancer in transgenic mice expressing c-erbB2.
- Brain metastasis as the first and only metastatic relapse site portends worse survival in patients with advanced HER2 + breast cancer.
- Breast Cancer Biology: Clinical Implications for Breast Radiation Therapy.
- Breast cancer as heterogeneous disease: contributing factors and carcinogenesis mechanisms.
- Breast cancer survival in African-American women by hormone receptor subtypes.
- Breast cancer, version 3.2013: featured updates to the NCCN guidelines.
- Breast cancer. Clinical practice guidelines in oncology.
- Breast medical oncologists' use of standard prognostic factors to predict a 21-gene recurrence score.
- CCL5 promotes breast cancer recurrence through macrophage recruitment in residual tumors.
- CD47 blockade augmentation of trastuzumab antitumor efficacy dependent on antibody-dependent cellular phagocytosis.
- CHAMBER: A Regional Performance Improvement CME Initiative for Breast Cancer Health Care Providers.
- Can breast cancer molecular subtype help to select patients for preoperative MR imaging?
- Canadian Cancer Trials Group IND197: a phase II study of foretinib in patients with estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor, and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative recurrent or metastatic breast cancer.
- Cardiac Safety of Dual Anti-HER2 Therapy in the Neoadjuvant Setting for Treatment of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer.
- Cardiac safety of non-anthracycline trastuzumab-based therapy for HER2-positive breast cancer.
- Cardio-oncology care in the era of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic: An International Cardio-Oncology Society (ICOS) statement.
- Cardiotoxicity From Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-2 (HER2) Targeted Therapies.
- Cardiovascular Toxicity of Novel HER2-Targeted Therapies in the Treatment of Breast Cancer.
- Chemotherapy response of breast cancer depends on HER-2 status and anthracycline dose intensity in the neoadjuvant setting.
- Chromosomal comparative genomic hybridization abnormalities in early- and late-onset human breast cancers: correlation with disease progression and TP53 mutations.
- Circulating Tumor DNA as a Predictive Biomarker for Clinical Outcomes With Margetuximab and Pembrolizumab in Pretreated HER2-Positive Gastric/ Gastroesophageal Adenocarcinoma.
- Circulating tumor cells in HER-2 positive metastatic breast cancer patients treated with trastuzumab and chemotherapy.
- Clinical Efficacy and Whole-Exome Sequencing of Liquid Biopsies in a Phase IB/II Study of Bazedoxifene and Palbociclib in Advanced Hormone Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer.
- Clinical Impact of 21-Gene Recurrence Score Test Within the Veterans Health Administration: Utilization and Receipt of Guideline-Concordant Care.
- Clinical and pathological stage discordance among 433,514 breast cancer patients.
- Clinical validation of a customized multiple signature microarray for breast cancer.
- Clinical, histopathologic, and molecular markers of prognosis: toward a new disease risk stratification system for medulloblastoma.
- Clinical-pathological features and treatment modalities associated with recurrence in DCIS and micro-invasive carcinoma: Who to treat more and who to treat less.
- Coexpression of the HER-2 gene product, p185HER-2, and epidermal growth factor receptor, p170EGF-R, on epithelial ovarian cancers and normal tissues.
- Comparative value of tumour grade, hormonal receptors, Ki-67, HER-2 and topoisomerase II alpha status as predictive markers in breast cancer patients treated with neoadjuvant anthracycline-based chemotherapy.
- Comparison of methods of measuring HER-2 in metastatic breast cancer patients treated with high-dose chemotherapy.
- Computational approach to radiogenomics of breast cancer: Luminal A and luminal B molecular subtypes are associated with imaging features on routine breast MRI extracted using computer vision algorithms.
- Context-dependent effects of whole-genome duplication during mammary tumor recurrence.
- Cost utility of sequential adjuvant trastuzumab for HER2/Neu-positive breast cancer.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of neoadjuvant pertuzumab and trastuzumab therapy for locally advanced, inflammatory, or early HER2-positive breast cancer in Canada.
- Deciphering the mechanisms of tumorigenesis in human pancreatic ductal epithelial cells.
- Deletion-mutant epidermal growth factor receptor in human gliomas: effects of type II mutation on receptor function.
- Delivery of chemo-sensitizing siRNAs to HER2+-breast cancer cells using RNA aptamers.
- Developmental stratification of the mammary epithelium occurs through symmetry-breaking vertical divisions of apically positioned luminal cells.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of ERBB2-Positive Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: A Review.
- Differential cellular localization of CELSR2 and ING4 and correlations with hormone receptor status in breast cancer.
- Differential gene expression patterns in HER2/neu-positive and -negative breast cancer cell lines and tissues.
- Differential immunoreactivity of her-2/neu oncoprotein in prostatic tissues.
- Direct measurement of peptide-specific CD8+ T cells using HLA-A2:Ig dimer for monitoring the in vivo immune response to a HER2/neu vaccine in breast and prostate cancer patients.
- Discovery and verification of protein differences between Er positive/Her2/neu negative breast tumor tissue and matched adjacent normal breast tissue.
- Distinct Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Subsets Mediate Anti-HER2 Drug Resistance in Breast Cancer.
- Does Breast Cancer Subtype Impact Margin Status in Patients Undergoing Partial Mastectomy?
- Dominant-negative mutants of Grb2 induced reversal of the transformed phenotypes caused by the point mutation-activated rat HER-2/Neu.
- Down-regulation of neu/HER-2 by interferon-gamma in prostate cancer cells.
- Down-regulation of the erbB-2 receptor by trastuzumab (herceptin) enhances tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand-mediated apoptosis in breast and ovarian cancer cell lines that overexpress erbB-2.
- ESO-ESMO 2nd international consensus guidelines for advanced breast cancer (ABC2).
- Early breast cancer therapy and cardiovascular injury.
- Effect of tumor subtype on survival and the graded prognostic assessment for patients with breast cancer and brain metastases.
- Effective Treatment of Human Breast Carcinoma Xenografts with Single-Dose 211 At-Labeled Anti-HER2 Single-Domain Antibody Fragment.
- Efficacy, safety and toxicity management of adjuvant abemaciclib in early stage HR+/HER2- high-risk breast cancer.
- Endocrine therapy with or without inhibition of epidermal growth factor receptor and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase III trial of fulvestrant with or without lapatinib for postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive advanced breast cancer-CALGB 40302 (Alliance).
- Enhanced pancreatic cancer gene therapy by combination of adenoviral vector expressing c-erb-B2 (Her-2/neu)-targeted immunotoxin with a replication-competent adenovirus or etoposide.
- Epithalon decelerates aging and suppresses development of breast adenocarcinomas in transgenic her-2/neu mice.
- ErbB1/2 tyrosine kinase inhibitor mediates oxidative stress-induced apoptosis in inflammatory breast cancer cells.
- ErbB2 activity is required for airway epithelial repair following neutrophil elastase exposure.
- Erbin is a protein concentrated at postsynaptic membranes that interacts with PSD-95.
- Estrogen-independent proliferation is present in estrogen-receptor HER2-positive primary breast cancer after neoadjuvant letrozole.
- Estrogen/progesterone receptor and HER2 discordance between primary tumor and brain metastases in breast cancer and its effect on treatment and survival.
- Evaluating the role of magnetic resonance imaging post-neoadjuvant therapy for breast cancer in the NEONAB trial.
- Evaluation of alpelisib-induced hyperglycemia prophylaxis and associated risk factors in PIK3CA-mutated hormone-receptor positive, human epidermal growth factor-2 negative advanced breast cancer.
- Evaluation of an 131I-labeled HER2-specific single domain antibody fragment for the radiopharmaceutical therapy of HER2-expressing cancers.
- Evaluation of an anti-p185(HER2) (scFv-C(H)2-C(H)3)2 fragment following radioiodination using two different residualizing labels: SGMIB and IB-Mal-D-GEEEK.
- Expanded Genomic Profiling of Circulating Tumor Cells in Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients to Assess Biomarker Status and Biology Over Time (CALGB 40502 and CALGB 40503, Alliance).
- Expression and amplification of the HER-2/neu (c-erbB-2) protooncogene in epithelial ovarian tumors and cell lines.
- Expression of epidermal growth factor receptor and HER-2/neu in normal and neoplastic cervix, vulva, and vagina.
- Expression profiling of in vivo ductal carcinoma in situ progression models identified B cell lymphoma-9 as a molecular driver of breast cancer invasion.
- Factors influencing Oncotype DX use in the management of early breast cancer: a single centre experience.
- Fasnall, a Selective FASN Inhibitor, Shows Potent Anti-tumor Activity in the MMTV-Neu Model of HER2(+) Breast Cancer.
- Fluorine-18 Labeling of the HER2-Targeting Single-Domain Antibody 2Rs15d Using a Residualizing Label and Preclinical Evaluation.
- Fluorine-18 labeling of an anti-HER2 VHH using a residualizing prosthetic group via a strain-promoted click reaction: Chemistry and preliminary evaluation.
- Frequency of breast cancer subtypes among African American women in the AMBER consortium.
- Full population results from the core phase of CompLEEment-1, a phase 3b study of ribociclib plus letrozole as first-line therapy for advanced breast cancer in an expanded population.
- Fulvestrant-Based Combination Therapy for Second-Line Treatment of Hormone Receptor-Positive Advanced Breast Cancer.
- Functional CD3+CD8+PD1- T Cell Accumulation and PD-L1 Expression Increases During Tumor Invasion in DCIS of the Breast.
- Gastric cancer, version 2.2013: featured updates to the NCCN Guidelines.
- Gastroesophageal heterotopia and HER2/neu overexpression in an adenocarcinoma arising from a small bowel duplication.
- Genomic alterations in human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2/ERBB2) in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- Genomic characterization of HER2-positive breast cancer and response to neoadjuvant trastuzumab and chemotherapy-results from the ACOSOG Z1041 (Alliance) trial.
- Gold nanoshell bioconjugates for molecular imaging in living cells.
- Growth factor receptors as molecular targets for cancer diagnosis and therapy.
- Growth factor receptors expression in anaplastic thyroid carcinoma: potential markers for therapeutic stratification.
- HER-2 gene amplification correlates with higher levels of angiogenesis and lower levels of hypoxia in primary breast tumors.
- HER-2/c-erbB2 is phosphorylated by calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II on a single site in the cytoplasmic tail at threonine-1172.
- HER2 Isoforms Uniquely Program Intratumor Heterogeneity and Predetermine Breast Cancer Trajectories During the Occult Tumorigenic Phase.
- HER2 dendritic cell vaccines.
- HER2 overexpression elicits a proinflammatory IL-6 autocrine signaling loop that is critical for tumorigenesis.
- HER2 testing in metastatic colorectal cancer: ready for prime time?
- HER2-targeted therapy in breast cancer: a systematic review of neoadjuvant trials.
- HER2/neu-derived peptides are shared antigens among human non-small cell lung cancer and ovarian cancer.
- HR+, HER2- Advanced Breast Cancer and CDK4/6 Inhibitors: Mode of Action, Clinical Activity, and Safety Profiles.
- Her2/neu signaling blockade improves tumor oxygenation in a multifactorial fashion in Her2/neu+ tumors.
- Her4 mediates ligand-dependent antiproliferative and differentiation responses in human breast cancer cells.
- Heuristics for the Optimal Presentation of Bioactive Peptides on Polypeptide Micelles.
- How can we optimize treatment of HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer?
- Human Erbb2-induced Erk activity robustly stimulates cycling and functional remodeling of rat and human cardiomyocytes.
- Human epidermal growth factor receptor-2 and estrogen receptor expression, a demonstration project using the residual tissue repository of the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) program.
- Hyperspectral molecular imaging of multiple receptors using immunolabeled plasmonic nanoparticles.
- Ideal number of biopsy tumor fragments for predicting HER2 status in gastric carcinoma resection specimens.
- Identification of risk factors for toxicity in patients with hormone receptor-positive advanced breast cancer treated with bevacizumab plus letrozole: a CALGB 40503 (alliance) correlative study.
- Immunogenic cancer cell death selectively induced by near infrared photoimmunotherapy initiates host tumor immunity.
- Immunonanoshells for targeted photothermal ablation in medulloblastoma and glioma: an in vitro evaluation using human cell lines.
- Immunonanoshells for targeted photothermal ablation of tumor cells.
- Immunophenotype and molecular characterisation of adenocarcinoma of the small intestine.
- Immunotargeted nanoshells for integrated cancer imaging and therapy.
- Impact of hormone receptor status on patterns of recurrence and clinical outcomes among patients with human epidermal growth factor-2-positive breast cancer in the National Comprehensive Cancer Network: a prospective cohort study.
- Impact of lapatinib plus trastuzumab versus single-agent lapatinib on quality of life of patients with trastuzumab-refractory HER2+ metastatic breast cancer.
- Implications of HER2-targeted therapy on extent of surgery for early-stage breast cancer.
- Improved tumor targeting of anti-HER2 nanobody through N-succinimidyl 4-guanidinomethyl-3-iodobenzoate radiolabeling.
- In vitro cytotoxicity of 211At-labeled trastuzumab in human breast cancer cell lines: effect of specific activity and HER2 receptor heterogeneity on survival fraction.
- Increasing vaccine potency through exosome antigen targeting.
- Inhibition of the erbB-2 tyrosine kinase receptor in breast cancer cells by phosphoromonothioate and phosphorodithioate antisense oligonucleotides.
- Initial safety analysis of a randomized phase II trial of nelipepimut-S + GM-CSF and trastuzumab compared to trastuzumab alone to prevent recurrence in breast cancer patients with HER2 low-expressing tumors.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of lapatinib by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Integrated Analysis of RNA and DNA from the Phase III Trial CALGB 40601 Identifies Predictors of Response to Trastuzumab-Based Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer.
- Intra-tumor molecular heterogeneity in breast cancer: definitions of measures and association with distant recurrence-free survival.
- Intratumor heterogeneity and precision of microarray-based predictors of breast cancer biology and clinical outcome.
- Intratumoral heterogeneity as a source of discordance in breast cancer biomarker classification.
- Intrinsic breast tumor subtypes, race, and long-term survival in the Carolina Breast Cancer Study.
- Is there a correlation between breast cancer molecular subtype using receptors as surrogates and mammographic appearance?
- LCCC 1025: a phase II study of everolimus, trastuzumab, and vinorelbine to treat progressive HER2-positive breast cancer brain metastases.
- LRIG1 is a pleiotropic androgen receptor-regulated feedback tumor suppressor in prostate cancer.
- Labeling Single Domain Antibody Fragments with Fluorine-18 Using 2,3,5,6-Tetrafluorophenyl 6-[18F]Fluoronicotinate Resulting in High Tumor-to-Kidney Ratios.
- Labeling a TCO-functionalized single domain antibody fragment with 18F via inverse electron demand Diels Alder cycloaddition using a fluoronicotinyl moiety-bearing tetrazine derivative.
- Lack of expression of androgen receptor may play a critical role in transformation from in situ to invasive basal subtype of high-grade ductal carcinoma of the breast.
- Lack of trastuzumab activity in nonsmall cell lung carcinoma with overexpression of erb-B2: 39810: a phase II trial of Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Lapatinib monotherapy in patients with HER2-overexpressing relapsed or refractory inflammatory breast cancer: final results and survival of the expanded HER2+ cohort in EGF103009, a phase II study.
- Lapatinib or Trastuzumab Plus Taxane Therapy for Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Positive Advanced Breast Cancer: Final Results of NCIC CTG MA.31.
- Leveraging ectopic Hsp90 expression to assay the presence of tumor cells and aggressive tumor phenotypes in breast specimens.
- Lobular histology and response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in invasive breast cancer.
- Local-regional recurrence in women with small node-negative, HER2-positive breast cancer: results from a prospective multi-institutional study (the APT trial).
- Localized adenocarcinoma of the lung: oncogene expression of erbB-2 and p53 in 150 patients.
- Long term disease-free survival and T cell and antibody responses in women with high-risk Her2+ breast cancer following vaccination against Her2.
- Long-term Cardiopulmonary Consequences of Treatment-Induced Cardiotoxicity in Survivors of ERBB2-Positive Breast Cancer.
- Long-term cardiac safety and outcomes of dose-dense doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by paclitaxel and trastuzumab with and without lapatinib in patients with early breast cancer.
- Loss of MIG-6 results in endometrial progesterone resistance via ERBB2.
- Magnetic resonance imaging as a predictor of pathologic response in patients treated with neoadjuvant systemic treatment for operable breast cancer. Translational Breast Cancer Research Consortium trial 017.
- Maintenance of DNA content and erbB-2 alterations in intraductal and invasive phases of mammary cancer.
- Malignant transformation of the human endometrium is associated with overexpression of lactoferrin messenger RNA and protein.
- Margetuximab plus pembrolizumab in patients with previously treated, HER2-positive gastro-oesophageal adenocarcinoma (CP-MGAH22-05): a single-arm, phase 1b-2 trial.
- Mesothelin, a novel immunotherapy target for triple negative breast cancer.
- Microscaled proteogenomic methods for precision oncology.
- Molecular basis of endometrial cancer.
- Monitoring of receptor dimerization using plasmonic coupling of gold nanoparticles.
- Multiple PIK3CA mutation clonality correlates with outcomes in taselisib + fulvestrant-treated ER+/HER2-, PIK3CA-mutated breast cancers.
- Multiplex detection of breast cancer biomarkers using plasmonic molecular sentinel nanoprobes
- Multivariable analysis of DNA ploidy, p53, and HER-2/neu as prognostic factors in endometrial cancer.
- Multivariate machine learning models for prediction of pathologic response to neoadjuvant therapy in breast cancer using MRI features: a study using an independent validation set.
- N-Succinimidyl 3-((4-(4-[(18)F]fluorobutyl)-1H-1,2,3-triazol-1-yl)methyl)-5-(guanidinomethyl)benzoate ([(18)F]SFBTMGMB): a residualizing label for (18)F-labeling of internalizing biomolecules.
- N-Succinimidyl guanidinomethyl iodobenzoate protein radiohalogenation agents: influence of isomeric substitution on radiolabeling and target cell residualization.
- NRF2 activation promotes the recurrence of dormant tumour cells through regulation of redox and nucleotide metabolism.
- Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy, Endocrine Therapy, and Targeted Therapy for Breast Cancer: ASCO Guideline.
- Neoadjuvant Systemic Therapy for Breast Cancer: Factors Influencing Surgeons' Referrals.
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer: what questions remain?
- Neratinib Efficacy and Circulating Tumor DNA Detection of HER2 Mutations in HER2 Nonamplified Metastatic Breast Cancer.
- Neratinib after trastuzumab-based adjuvant therapy in HER2-positive breast cancer (ExteNET): 5-year analysis of a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial.
- Neratinib in Combination With Trastuzumab for the Treatment of Patients With Advanced HER2-positive Breast Cancer: A Phase I/II Study.
- Neuregulin-induced expression of the acetylcholine receptor requires endocytosis of ErbB receptors.
- Nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA) inhibits the IGF-1 and c-erbB2/HER2/neu receptors and suppresses growth in breast cancer cells.
- Novel luciferase-based reporter system to monitor activation of ErbB2/Her2/neu pathway noninvasively during radiotherapy.
- Novel prognostic markers for patients with triple-negative breast cancer.
- Novel tumor sampling strategies to enable microarray gene expression signatures in breast cancer: a study to determine feasibility and reproducibility in the context of clinical care.
- Novel--and "neu"--therapeutic possibilities for heart failure.
- Number of pregnancies and ovariectomy modify mammary carcinoma development in transgenic HER-2/neu female mice.
- Optical Imaging of Glucose Uptake and Mitochondrial Membrane Potential to Characterize Her2 Breast Tumor Metabolic Phenotypes.
- Optimization and SAR for dual ErbB-1/ErbB-2 tyrosine kinase inhibition in the 6-furanylquinazoline series.
- Optimizing the quality of breast cancer biomarker use at Duke Cancer Institute.
- Outcomes of Hormone-Receptor Positive, HER2-Negative Breast Cancers by Race and Tumor Biological Features.
- Ovarian adenocarcinomas in the laying hen and women share similar alterations in p53, ras, and HER-2/neu.
- Overall survival benefit with lapatinib in combination with trastuzumab for patients with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive metastatic breast cancer: final results from the EGF104900 Study.
- Overcoming Resistance to Targeted Therapies in Gastrointestinal Cancers: Progress to Date and Progress to Come.
- Overexpression of HER-2/neu in endometrial cancer is associated with advanced stage disease.
- Overexpression of HER-2/neu is associated with poor survival in advanced epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Overexpression of p53 and HER-2/neu proteins as prognostic markers in early stage breast cancer.
- Overexpression of the protein tyrosine phosphatase PTP1B in human breast cancer: association with p185c-erbB-2 protein expression.
- PRKACA mediates resistance to HER2-targeted therapy in breast cancer cells and restores anti-apoptotic signaling.
- Palbociclib in Hormone-Receptor-Positive Advanced Breast Cancer.
- Palbociclib plus letrozole as treatment for postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive/human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative advanced breast cancer for whom letrozole therapy is deemed appropriate: An expanded access study in Australia and India.
- Par-4 downregulation promotes breast cancer recurrence by preventing multinucleation following targeted therapy.
- Performance of preoperative breast MRI based on breast cancer molecular subtype.
- Pertuzumab Plus Trastuzumab in Patients With Colorectal Cancer With ERBB2 Amplification or ERBB2/3 Mutations: Results From the TAPUR Study.
- Pertuzumab Plus Trastuzumab in Patients With Endometrial Cancer With ERBB2/3 Amplification, Overexpression, or Mutation: Results From the TAPUR Study.
- Pertuzumab plus trastuzumab for HER2-amplified metastatic colorectal cancer (MyPathway): an updated report from a multicentre, open-label, phase 2a, multiple basket study.
- Pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and docetaxel for HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer (CLEOPATRA): end-of-study results from a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, phase 3 study.
- Phase 1 clinical trial of HER2-specific immunotherapy with concomitant HER2 kinase inhibition [corrected].
- Phase I safety, pharmacokinetics, and clinical activity study of lapatinib (GW572016), a reversible dual inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinases, in heavily pretreated patients with metastatic carcinomas.
- Phase I study and biomarker analysis of lapatinib and concurrent radiation for locally advanced breast cancer.
- Phase I/II dose-escalation study of PI3K inhibitors pilaralisib or voxtalisib in combination with letrozole in patients with hormone-receptor-positive and HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer refractory to a non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor.
- Phase II feasibility and pharmacokinetic study of concurrent administration of trastuzumab and high-dose chemotherapy in advanced HER2+ breast cancer.
- Phase II study of predictive biomarker profiles for response targeting human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER-2) in advanced inflammatory breast cancer with lapatinib monotherapy.
- Phase II, randomized, placebo-controlled study of dovitinib in combination with fulvestrant in postmenopausal patients with HR+, HER2- breast cancer that had progressed during or after prior endocrine therapy.
- Phase III randomized study of taselisib or placebo with fulvestrant in estrogen receptor-positive, PIK3CA-mutant, HER2-negative, advanced breast cancer: the SANDPIPER trial.
- Photo-activated psoralen binds the ErbB2 catalytic kinase domain, blocking ErbB2 signaling and triggering tumor cell apoptosis.
- Polyclonal HER2-specific antibodies induced by vaccination mediate receptor internalization and degradation in tumor cells.
- Polyclonal immune responses to antigens associated with cancer signaling pathways and new strategies to enhance cancer vaccines.
- Polyfunctional anti-human epidermal growth factor receptor 3 (anti-HER3) antibodies induced by HER3 vaccines have multiple mechanisms of antitumor activity against therapy resistant and triple negative breast cancers.
- Population and target considerations for triple-negative breast cancer clinical trials.
- Poziotinib in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Harboring HER2 Exon 20 Insertion Mutations After Prior Therapies: ZENITH20-2 Trial.
- Practical Treatment Strategies and Future Directions After Progression While Receiving CDK4/6 Inhibition and Endocrine Therapy in Advanced HR+/HER2- Breast Cancer.
- Pre- and Postoperative Neratinib for HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Brain Metastases: Translational Breast Cancer Research Consortium 022.
- Preclinical Evaluation of 18F-Labeled Anti-HER2 Nanobody Conjugates for Imaging HER2 Receptor Expression by Immuno-PET.
- Preclinical and Clinical Efficacy of Trastuzumab Deruxtecan in Breast Cancer Brain Metastases.
- Preclinical testing of a peptide-based, HER2/neu vaccine for prostate cancer.
- Predictors of long-term durable response in de novo HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer and the real-world treatment experience at two institutions.
- Prevalence of pulmonary atypical alveolar cell hyperplasia in an autopsy population: a study of 100 cases.
- Primary systemic therapy in HER2-amplified breast cancer: a clinical review.
- Prognosis significance of HER-2/neu overexpression/amplification in Chinese patients with curatively resected gastric cancer after the ToGA clinical trial.
- Prognostic Impact of 21-Gene Recurrence Score in Patients With Stage IV Breast Cancer: TBCRC 013.
- Prognostic value of HER2 status on circulating tumor cells in advanced-stage breast cancer patients with HER2-negative tumors.
- Protein acetylation and histone deacetylase expression associated with malignant breast cancer progression.
- Quantitative Study of the Interaction of Multivalent Ligand-Modified Nanoparticles with Breast Cancer Cells with Tunable Receptor Density.
- Quantitative optical spectroscopy: a robust tool for direct measurement of breast cancer vascular oxygenation and total hemoglobin content in vivo.
- Race, breast cancer subtypes, and survival in the Carolina Breast Cancer Study.
- Racial Differences in PAM50 Subtypes in the Carolina Breast Cancer Study.
- Racial disparities in the rate of cardiotoxicity of HER2-targeted therapies among women with early breast cancer.
- Radiogenomic analysis of breast cancer: luminal B molecular subtype is associated with enhancement dynamics at MR imaging.
- Radioimmunotherapy of breast cancer xenografts with monoclonal antibody ICR12 against c-erbB2 p185: comparison of iodogen and N-succinimidyl 4-methyl-3-(tri-n-butylstannyl)benzoate radioiodination methods.
- Radioiodinated antibody targeting of the HER-2/neu oncoprotein.
- Radioiodinated antibody targeting of the HER-2/neu oncoprotein: effects of labeling method on cellular processing and tissue distribution.
- Radiosensitization of chemotherapy-refractory, locally advanced or locally recurrent breast cancer with trastuzumab: a phase II trial.
- Randomized Phase II Trial of Carboplatin-Paclitaxel Compared with Carboplatin-Paclitaxel-Trastuzumab in Advanced (Stage III-IV) or Recurrent Uterine Serous Carcinomas that Overexpress Her2/Neu (NCT01367002): Updated Overall Survival Analysis.
- Randomized Phase II Trial of Carboplatin-Paclitaxel Versus Carboplatin-Paclitaxel-Trastuzumab in Uterine Serous Carcinomas That Overexpress Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2/neu.
- Randomized phase II multicenter trial of two schedules of lapatinib as first- or second-line monotherapy in patients with advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
- Randomized phase III trial of weekly compared with every-3-weeks paclitaxel for metastatic breast cancer, with trastuzumab for all HER-2 overexpressors and random assignment to trastuzumab or not in HER-2 nonoverexpressors: final results of Cancer and Leukemia Group B protocol 9840.
- Randomized study of Lapatinib alone or in combination with trastuzumab in women with ErbB2-positive, trastuzumab-refractory metastatic breast cancer.
- Real-world Evidence of Diagnostic Testing and Treatment Patterns in US Patients With Breast Cancer With Implications for Treatment Biomarkers From RNA Sequencing Data.
- Real-world safety of palbociclib in breast cancer patients in the United States: a new user cohort study.
- Receptor discordance in breast cancer brain metastases: when knowledge is power.
- Recombinant immunotoxin containing a disulfide-stabilized Fv directed at erbB2 that does not require proteolytic activation.
- Reflex estrogen receptor/progesterone receptor/human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (ER/PR/Her2) analysis of breast cancers in needle core biopsy specimens dramatically increases health care costs.
- Reproducibility and intratumoral heterogeneity of the PAM50 breast cancer assay.
- Reproductive risk factor associations with lobular and ductal carcinoma in the Carolina Breast Cancer Study.
- Resistance to ErbB2 tyrosine kinase inhibitors in breast cancer is mediated by calcium-dependent activation of RelA.
- Results of a phase II study of pemetrexed as first-line chemotherapy in patients with advanced or metastatic breast cancer.
- Ribociclib as First-Line Therapy for HR-Positive, Advanced Breast Cancer.
- Risk factors by molecular subtypes of breast cancer across a population-based study of women 56 years or younger.
- Risk of positive nonsentinel nodes in women with 1-2 positive sentinel nodes related to age and molecular subtype approximated by receptor status.
- Salivary gland malignancies: the role for chemotherapy and molecular targeted agents.
- Science to practice: Molecular targeting with SPECT/CT and MR imaging in oncology--integration of functional and structural imaging.
- Selective ERBB2 and BCL2 Inhibition Is Synergistic for Mitochondrial-Mediated Apoptosis in MDS and AML Cells.
- Serum levels of HER-2 neu (C-erbB-2) correlate with overexpression of p185neu in human ovarian cancer.
- Seven-Year Follow-Up Analysis of Adjuvant Paclitaxel and Trastuzumab Trial for Node-Negative, Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Positive Breast Cancer.
- Signatures associated with rejection or recurrence in HER-2/neu-positive mammary tumors.
- Single-agent lapatinib for HER2-overexpressing advanced or metastatic breast cancer that progressed on first- or second-line trastuzumab-containing regimens.
- Site-Specific Radiohalogenation of a HER2-Targeted Single-Domain Antibody Fragment Using a Novel Residualizing Prosthetic Agent.
- Site-Specific and Residualizing Linker for 18F Labeling with Enhanced Renal Clearance: Application to an Anti-HER2 Single-Domain Antibody Fragment.
- Site-specific radioiodination of an anti-HER2 single domain antibody fragment with a residualizing prosthetic agent.
- Spleen tyrosine kinase activity regulates epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway in ovarian cancer.
- Stimulation of Oncogene-Specific Tumor-Infiltrating T Cells through Combined Vaccine and αPD-1 Enable Sustained Antitumor Responses against Established HER2 Breast Cancer.
- Study of the biologic effects of lapatinib, a reversible inhibitor of ErbB1 and ErbB2 tyrosine kinases, on tumor growth and survival pathways in patients with advanced malignancies.
- Suppression of diacylglycerol levels by antibodies reactive with the c-erbB-2 (HER-2/neu) gene product p185c-erbB-2 in breast and ovarian cancer cell lines.
- Synergism from combined immunologic and pharmacologic inhibition of HER2 in vivo.
- Synergistic and tunable human gene activation by combinations of synthetic transcription factors.
- Synergistic interaction between anti-p185HER-2 ricin A chain immunotoxins and radionuclide conjugates for inhibiting growth of ovarian and breast cancer cells that overexpress HER-2.
- Synthetic lethality between HER2 and transaldolase in intrinsically resistant HER2-positive breast cancers.
- Systemic management of brain metastases in HER2+ breast cancer in 2022.
- TBCRC 001: randomized phase II study of cetuximab in combination with carboplatin in stage IV triple-negative breast cancer.
- TBCRC 018: phase II study of iniparib in combination with irinotecan to treat progressive triple negative breast cancer brain metastases.
- TBCRC 022: A Phase II Trial of Neratinib and Capecitabine for Patients With Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Positive Breast Cancer and Brain Metastases.
- TBCRC-010: Phase I/II Study of Dasatinib in Combination with Zoledronic Acid for the Treatment of Breast Cancer Bone Metastasis.
- Tailored NEOadjuvant epirubicin, cyclophosphamide and Nanoparticle Albumin-Bound paclitaxel for breast cancer: The phase II NEONAB trial-Clinical outcomes and molecular determinants of response.
- Targeted Therapy for Advanced Solid Tumors on the Basis of Molecular Profiles: Results From MyPathway, an Open-Label, Phase IIa Multiple Basket Study.
- Targeting breast carcinoma with radioiodinated anti-HER2 Nanobody.
- Targeting the human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) oncogene in colorectal cancer.
- Th1 cytokine interferon gamma improves response in HER2 breast cancer by modulating the ubiquitin proteasomal pathway.
- The Association of Extent of Axillary Surgery and Survival in Women with N2-3 Invasive Breast Cancer.
- The Current Molecular Treatment Landscape of Advanced Colorectal Cancer and Need for the COLOMATE Platform.
- The ErbB2ΔEx16 splice variant is a major oncogenic driver in breast cancer that promotes a pro-metastatic tumor microenvironment.
- The Evolving Complexity of Treating Hormone Receptor-Positive, Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-2 (HER2)-Negative Breast Cancer: Special Considerations in Older Breast Cancer Patients-Part I: Early-Stage Disease.
- The Evolving Complexity of Treating Hormone Receptor-Positive, Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-2 (HER2)-Negative Breast Cancer: Special Considerations in Older Breast Cancer Patients-Part II: Metastatic Disease.
- The Global Need for a Trastuzumab Biosimilar for Patients With HER2-Positive Breast Cancer.
- The Phase II MutHER Study of Neratinib Alone and in Combination with Fulvestrant in HER2-Mutated, Non-amplified Metastatic Breast Cancer.
- The Weak Link: Optimization of the Ligand-Nanoparticle Interface To Enhance Cancer Cell Targeting by Polymer Micelles.
- The catalytic region and PEST domain of PTPN18 distinctly regulate the HER2 phosphorylation and ubiquitination barcodes.
- The combination of letrozole and trastuzumab as first or second-line biological therapy produces durable responses in a subset of HER2 positive and ER positive advanced breast cancers.
- The dual ErbB1/ErbB2 inhibitor, lapatinib (GW572016), cooperates with tamoxifen to inhibit both cell proliferation- and estrogen-dependent gene expression in antiestrogen-resistant breast cancer.
- The effect of interferon gamma on epidermal growth factor receptor expression in normal and malignant ovarian epithelial cells.
- The effect of melatonin treatment regimen on mammary adenocarcinoma development in HER-2/neu transgenic mice.
- The effect of tumor subtype on the time from primary diagnosis to development of brain metastases and survival in patients with breast cancer.
- The epidermal growth factor receptor critically regulates endometrial function during early pregnancy.
- The immune profile of small HER2-positive breast cancers: a secondary analysis from the APT trial.
- The metabolic regulator ERRα, a downstream target of HER2/IGF-1R, as a therapeutic target in breast cancer.
- The need to examine metastatic tissue at the time of progression of breast cancer: is re-biopsy a necessity or a luxury?
- The oncotype DX recurrence score is correlated with a composite index including routinely reported pathobiologic features.
- The potential role of aerobic exercise to modulate cardiotoxicity of molecularly targeted cancer therapeutics.
- Therapeutic approaches for HER2-positive brain metastases: circumventing the blood-brain barrier.
- Therapeutic targeting of erbB3 with MM-121/SAR256212 enhances antitumor activity of paclitaxel against erbB2-overexpressing breast cancer.
- Translational Breast Cancer Research Consortium (TBCRC) 022: A Phase II Trial of Neratinib for Patients With Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Positive Breast Cancer and Brain Metastases.
- Trastuzumab and vinorelbine as first-line therapy for HER2-overexpressing metastatic breast cancer: multicenter phase II trial with clinical outcomes, analysis of serum tumor markers as predictive factors, and cardiac surveillance algorithm.
- Trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) versus lapatinib plus capecitabine in patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer and central nervous system metastases: a retrospective, exploratory analysis in EMILIA.
- Trastuzumab emtansine for HER2-positive advanced breast cancer.
- Trastuzumab emtansine versus capecitabine plus lapatinib in patients with previously treated HER2-positive advanced breast cancer (EMILIA): a descriptive analysis of final overall survival results from a randomised, open-label, phase 3 trial.
- Trastuzumab plus vinorelbine or taxane chemotherapy for HER2-overexpressing metastatic breast cancer: the trastuzumab and vinorelbine or taxane study.
- Trastuzumab signaling in ErbB2-overexpressing inflammatory breast cancer correlates with X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein expression.
- Trastuzumab/pertuzumab combination therapy stimulates antitumor responses through complement-dependent cytotoxicity and phagocytosis.
- Treatment of HER2-positive breast carcinomatous meningitis with intrathecal administration of alpha-particle-emitting (211)At-labeled trastuzumab.
- Truncated ErbB2 expressed in tumor cell nuclei contributes to acquired therapeutic resistance to ErbB2 kinase inhibitors.
- Tucatinib plus trastuzumab for chemotherapy-refractory, HER2-positive, RAS wild-type unresectable or metastatic colorectal cancer (MOUNTAINEER): a multicentre, open-label, phase 2 study.
- Understanding the mechanisms behind trastuzumab therapy for human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive breast cancer.
- Updated results from MONALEESA-2, a phase III trial of first-line ribociclib plus letrozole versus placebo plus letrozole in hormone receptor-positive, HER2-negative advanced breast cancer.
- Urinary HER2, TWEAK and VCAM-1 levels are associated with new-onset proteinuria in paediatric lupus nephritis.
- Use of neuroendocrine markers, p53, and HER2 to predict response to chemotherapy in patients with stage III non-small cell lung cancer: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Use of trastuzumab in the treatment of metastatic endometrial cancer.
- Vaccine-Induced Memory CD8+ T Cells Provide Clinical Benefit in HER2 Expressing Breast Cancer: A Mouse to Human Translational Study.
- Whole-Genome and Epigenomic Landscapes of Etiologically Distinct Subtypes of Cholangiocarcinoma.
- X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein inhibits apoptosis in inflammatory breast cancer cells with acquired resistance to an ErbB1/2 tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
- X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein mediates tumor cell resistance to antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity.
- Young age at diagnosis correlates with worse prognosis and defines a subset of breast cancers with shared patterns of gene expression.
- [Neuregulin/ErbB signal transduction pathway in the development of nervous system].
- p53, c-erbB2, and PCNA status in benign, proliferative and malignant ovarian surface epithelial neoplasms: a study of 75 cases.
- pp60v-src kinase overexpression leads to cellular resistance to the antiproliferative effects of tumor necrosis factor.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
- McDonnell, Donald Patrick, Glaxo-Wellcome Distinguished Professor of Molecular Cancer Biology, in the School of Medicine, Cell Biology
- Moorman, Patricia Gripka, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Duke Cancer Institute
- Palmer, Gregory M., Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology
- Sampson, John Howard, Robert H., M.D. and Gloria Wilkins Professor of Neurosurgery, in the School of Medicine, Biomedical Engineering