Subject Areas on Research
- Calcitonin gene-related peptide-induced selective inhibition of gastric acid secretion in dogs.
- Calcitonin gene-related peptide: potent peripheral inhibitor of gastric acid secretion in rats and dogs.
- Characterization of in vivo acid secretory responses of rabbit with comparison to dog and rat.
- Effect of CGRP antagonist, alpha-CGRP 8-37, on acid secretion in the dog.
- Enterogastrone-like effect of peptide YY is vagally mediated in the dog.
- Inhibitory regulation of rat exocrine pancreas by peptide YY and pancreatic polypeptide.
- Mechanism of action of intracisternal apolipoprotein A-IV in inhibiting gastric acid secretion in rats.
- Muscarinic stimulation and antagonism and glucoregulation in nondiabetic and obese hyperglycemic mice.