Subject Areas on Research
- Amphiphilic α-helical potential: a putative folding motif adding few constraints to protein evolution.
- Hydrogen sulphide enhances photosynthesis through promoting chloroplast biogenesis, photosynthetic enzyme expression, and thiol redox modification in Spinacia oleracea seedlings.
- Introduction and expression of foreign DNA in isolated spinach chloroplasts by electroporation.
- Investigation of the extraction behavior of the main monoglutamate folates from spinach by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
- Topical and oral administration of the natural water-soluble antioxidant from spinach reduces the multiplicity of papillomas in the Tg.AC mouse model.