Subject Areas on Research
- Altered morphology of hippocampal dentate granule cell presynaptic and postsynaptic terminals following conditional deletion of TrkB.
- Dissociation of synchronization and excitability in furosemide blockade of epileptiform activity.
- Effects of healthy aging on hippocampal and rhinal memory functions: an event-related fMRI study.
- Entorhinal cortex volume in older adults: reliability and validity considerations for three published measurement protocols.
- GABAA alpha 2 mRNA levels are decreased following induction of spontaneous epileptiform discharges in hippocampal-entorhinal cortical slices.
- Gene expression correlates of neurofibrillary tangles in Alzheimer's disease.
- Impaired neuronal plasticity in transgenic mice expressing human apolipoprotein E4 compared to E3 in a model of entorhinal cortex lesion.
- Low excitatory innervation balances high intrinsic excitability of immature dentate neurons.
- MRI predictors of risk of incident Alzheimer disease: a longitudinal study.
- MRI-derived entorhinal volume is a good predictor of conversion from MCI to AD.
- Morphological features of the entorhinal-hippocampal connection.
- Nucleus accumbens, entorhinal cortex and latent inhibition: a neural network model.
- Prenatal stress elicits regionally selective changes in basal FGF-2 gene expression in adulthood and alters the adult response to acute or chronic stress.
- Relationship of medial temporal lobe atrophy, APOE genotype, and cognitive reserve in preclinical Alzheimer's disease.
Keywords of People