Subject Areas on Research
- Altered morphology of hippocampal dentate granule cell presynaptic and postsynaptic terminals following conditional deletion of TrkB.
- Effects of healthy aging on hippocampal and rhinal memory functions: an event-related fMRI study.
- Functional signature of conversion of patients with mild cognitive impairment.
- GABAA alpha 2 mRNA levels are decreased following induction of spontaneous epileptiform discharges in hippocampal-entorhinal cortical slices.
- Low excitatory innervation balances high intrinsic excitability of immature dentate neurons.
- Morphological features of the entorhinal-hippocampal connection.
- Prenatal stress elicits regionally selective changes in basal FGF-2 gene expression in adulthood and alters the adult response to acute or chronic stress.
- Relationship of medial temporal lobe atrophy, APOE genotype, and cognitive reserve in preclinical Alzheimer's disease.
Keywords of People