Subject Areas on Research
- A circuit model for saccadic suppression in the superior colliculus.
- Activity-dependent modulation of synaptic AMPA receptor accumulation.
- An in vitro study of horizontal connections in the intermediate layer of the superior colliculus.
- Contribution of superficial layer neurons to premotor bursts in the superior colliculus.
- Excitatory synaptic potentials in kainic acid-denervated rat CA1 pyramidal neurons.
- Excitatory synaptic site heterogeneity during paired pulse plasticity in CA1 pyramidal cells in rat hippocampus in vitro.
- Imaging of 4-AP-induced, GABA(A)-dependent spontaneous synchronized activity mediated by the hippocampal interneuron network.
- NMDA receptor-mediated depolarizing action of proline on CA1 pyramidal cells.
- Neural origin of evoked potentials during thalamic deep brain stimulation.
- Patterns of excitation and inhibition evoked by horizontal connections in visual cortex share a common relationship to orientation columns.
- Propagation of spreading depression among dendrites and somata of the same cell population.
- Regulation of morphological postsynaptic silent synapses in developing hippocampal neurons.
- Resolving TRPV1- and TNF-α-mediated spinal cord synaptic plasticity and inflammatory pain with neuroprotectin D1.
- Synaptic basis for developmental plasticity in a birdsong nucleus.
- Thalamic relay of spontaneous retinal activity prior to vision.
- Thrombospondin-4 contributes to spinal sensitization and neuropathic pain states.
Keywords of People