Subject Areas on Research
- Apolipoprotein E plays a key role against cryptosporidial infection in transgenic undernourished mice.
- Elderly women accommodate to a low-protein diet with losses of body cell mass, muscle function, and immune response.
- Glycine and L-carnitine therapy in 3-methylcrotonyl-CoA carboxylase deficiency.
- Localized facial macules and vesicles.
- Protein turnover and energy metabolism of elderly women fed a low-protein diet.
- Response to low-carbohydrate diets and cardiovascular risk factors by Santos et al.
- The role of systemic hypertension in the progression of nondiabetic renal disease.
- Treatment outcome of twenty-two patients with guanidinoacetate methyltransferase deficiency: An international retrospective cohort study.