Subject Areas on Research
- Amiodarone use after acute myocardial infarction complicated by heart failure and/or left ventricular dysfunction may be associated with excess mortality.
- Cardiac dysfunction following brain death in children: prevalence, normalization, and transplantation.
- Effect of Natriuretic Peptide-Guided Therapy on Hospitalization or Cardiovascular Mortality in High-Risk Patients With Heart Failure and Reduced Ejection Fraction: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Laboratory measures of exercise capacity and ventricular characteristics and function are weakly associated with functional health status after Fontan procedure.
- Magnetic resonance imaging for the assessment of myocardial viability.
- Outcomes in patients with heart failure with preserved, borderline, and reduced ejection fraction in the Medicare population.
- Propafenone: an effective agent for the management of supraventricular arrhythmias.
- Representation of black patients in randomized clinical trials of heart failure with reduced ejection fraction.
- Revascularization for Heart Failure: Can We Do Better?
- Role of microvolt T-wave alternans in assessment of arrhythmia vulnerability among patients with heart failure and systolic dysfunction: primary results from the T-wave alternans sudden cardiac death in heart failure trial substudy.
- Sparing a little may save a lot: lessons from the Studies of Left Ventricular Dysfunction (SOLVD).
- Survival to Stage II with Ventricular Dysfunction: Secondary Analysis of the Single Ventricle Reconstruction Trial.
- The correlation between presenting ST-segment depression and the final size of acute myocardial infarcts in patients with acute coronary syndromes.
- Uncorrected Tetralogy of Fallot, Biventricular Dysfunction, and a Large Pericardial Effusion.
- Use of HeartWare Ventricular Assist System for systemic ventricular support of a pediatric patient after Mustard procedure.
- Vortex formation time is not an index of ventricular function.
Keywords of People