Subject Areas on Research
- Association of Broad-Based Genomic Sequencing With Survival Among Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in the Community Oncology Setting.
- Beta-blockers alprenolol and carvedilol stimulate beta-arrestin-mediated EGFR transactivation.
- Cell signaling modifiers in prostate cancer.
- Comprehensive genomic characterization defines human glioblastoma genes and core pathways.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor expression and gene copy number in conventional hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor gene amplification and protein expression in glioblastoma multiforme: prognostic significance and relationship to other prognostic factors.
- Estrogen-independent proliferation is present in estrogen-receptor HER2-positive primary breast cancer after neoadjuvant letrozole.
- Glioblastoma proto-oncogene SEC61gamma is required for tumor cell survival and response to endoplasmic reticulum stress.
- Immunophenotype and molecular characterisation of adenocarcinoma of the small intestine.
- Molecular biologic staging of lung cancer.
- Mucinous differentiation correlates with absence of EGFR mutation and presence of KRAS mutation in lung adenocarcinomas with bronchioloalveolar features.
- Recurrent glioblastoma diagnosed by fluorescence in situ hybridization for EGFR.
- Utility of EGFR and PTEN numerical aberrations in the evaluation of diffusely infiltrating astrocytomas. Laboratory investigation.
- Young age at diagnosis correlates with worse prognosis and defines a subset of breast cancers with shared patterns of gene expression.
Keywords of People