Subject Areas on Research
- Burden of illness and satisfaction with care among patients with headache seen in a primary care setting.
- Butalbital in the treatment of headache: history, pharmacology, and efficacy.
- Cranial electrostimulation for headache: meta-analysis.
- Differences in Chinese diagnoses for migraine and tension-type headache: an analysis of the German acupuncture trials (GERAC) for headache.
- Exteroceptive suppression periods and pericranial muscle tenderness in chronic tension-type headache: Effects of psychopathology, chronicity, and disability
- Role of Acupuncture in the Treatment or Prevention of Migraine, Tension-Type Headache, or Chronic Headache Disorders.