Subject Areas on Research
- A VEGF trap inhibits the beneficial effect of bFGF on vasoreactivity in corporal tissues of hypercholesterolemic rabbits.
- Doppler sonography in the evaluation of corporovenous competence after penile vein ligation surgery.
- Erectile function after posterior urethroplasty for pelvic fracture-urethral distraction defect injuries.
- Predicting participation in and successful outcome of a penile rehabilitation programme using a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor with a vacuum erection device after radical prostatectomy.
- Proceedings of the 99th meeting of the Food and Drug Administration Cardiovascular and Renal Drugs Advisory Committee. May 29th and 30th, 2003.
- Radical retropubic prostatectomy: the influence of accessory pudendal arteries on the recovery of sexual function.
- Vasculogenic impotence. Arterial and venous surgery.