Subject Areas on Research
- Acute and subacute neuropsychiatric presentations in H1N1 viral encephalitis.
- Acute manifestations and neurologic sequelae of Epstein-Barr virus encephalitis in children.
- Clinical and imaging findings suggesting human herpesvirus 6 encephalitis.
- Comparison of heart failure in children with enterovirus 71 rhombencephalitis and cats with norepinephrine cardiotoxicity.
- Cytomegalovirus ventriculoencephalitis in a bone marrow transplant recipient receiving antiviral maintenance: clinical and molecular evidence of drug resistance.
- Extrahippocampal involvement in human herpesvirus 6 encephalitis depicted at MR imaging.
- Human herpesvirus 6 limbic encephalitis after stem cell transplantation.
- Identification of viral infection by confocal microscopy.
- Inhibition of nitric oxide synthesis increases mortality in Sindbis virus encephalitis.
- Life-threatening Cache Valley virus infection.
- Measles inclusion-body encephalitis caused by the vaccine strain of measles virus.
- The double-stranded RNA-activated protein kinase mediates viral-induced encephalitis.
- The neurotoxin quinolinic acid is increased in spinal cords of mice with herpes simplex virus encephalitis.
- Treatment of intracranial alphavirus infections in mice by a combination of specific antibodies and an interferon inducer.
Keywords of People