Subject Areas on Research
- A paternal environmental legacy: evidence for epigenetic inheritance through the male germ line.
- Outcomes of Pregnancies With Maternal/Paternal Exposure in the Tofacitinib Safety Databases for Ulcerative Colitis.
- Paternal THC exposure in rats causes long-lasting neurobehavioral effects in the offspring.
- Paternal nicotine exposure in rats produces long-lasting neurobehavioral effects in the offspring.
- Paternal urinary concentrations of organophosphate flame retardant metabolites, fertility measures, and pregnancy outcomes among couples undergoing in vitro fertilization.
- Paternal Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol Exposure Prior to Mating Elicits Deficits in Cholinergic Synaptic Function in the Offspring.
- The Preconception Period analysis of Risks and Exposures Influencing health and Development (PrePARED) consortium.
- The risk of birth defects among children of Persian Gulf War veterans.